Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Computer Update

Hello everyone,

I've finally got my new computer up and running and for those that are into your computer hardware and benchmarking, it's pulled an 11,358 score on 3dMark 06 which I must say I'm rather pleased with. For those not in the know, anything over 10,000 in 3dMark 06 at the moment is considered quite decent with my old rig coming in at 6788 points. Now it comes down to the tweaking phase to see what speeds I can get out of it while keeping it stable. From all reports the GA-X38-DQ6 is about on par with the other board manufacturers on stock settings, however it out shines almost all of the other boards when it comes to playing around with overclocking, due to the higher quality capacitors.

That's pretty much it for this post, I just wanted to share my results with you all.

Bye.

No comments: